Auckland is now at Alert Level 2:
- People can go back to work
- Schools and daycares are open
- Gatherings are restricted to 100 people
- Social distancing of 2m in public areas such as playgrounds, parks, retail businesses, shopping malls or walking along the street, or 1m in controlled environments such as cafes, churches, gatherings, restaurants and gyms
- Public and hospitality venues can open, and sports are allowed, subject to limits on gathering numbers and other provisions.
- Face masks are required on public transport and encouraged where social distancing is not possible, such as in shops.
For more information, see: https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-system/alert-level-2/