Auckland will be under Level 3 lockdown from 6am Sunday 28 February for 7 days. The rest of New Zealand will move to Level 2.
- If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
- If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and get advice about being tested.
- If you have been told to self-isolate you legally must do so immediately.
- Everyone should keep a distance of at least 2 metres from others in public and retail stores, like supermarkets; or 1 metre from others in controlled environments, like workplaces and schools.
- Supermarkets will remain open. Please follow the restrictions in place.
- Schools will be closed. If you are an essential worker, contact your school for arrangements.
For more information on Alert Level 3, go to: https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-system/alert-level-3/