The new playground at Camelot Reserve, Glenfield, is now open! The playground includes:
- a large play module with play house, double slide, wobbly bridge, pole, climbing net
- large climbing nets
- relocated swing set, now including a basket swing
- double and surfboard springers
- a spinner
- stepping log edging to playground
- Shadesail poles.
There are still a few additions to be made:
- Shadesails (delayed at port; due in February 2021)
- Garden beds (autumn 2021)* Seat (approx February 2021)
- Scuff matting in high-use areas, including under the basket swing (due mid-January).
Camelot Reserve can be accessed from Camelot Place, Bentley Ave, Battle Place and Glenfield Primary School. Funded by the Kaipatiki Local Board.