We’re making great progress on getting some long-awaited parks projects off the ground!
This OurAuckland article touches on some of what you can expect to see over the next few months, including:
- the new playground at Tamahere Reserve (now open!);
- park redevelopment at Lysander Reserve;
- a new playground and basketball court at Manuka Reserve;
- the restoration of Frank Larking’s playboat at Larkings Landing Reserve;
- new paths, furniture, viewing platform and wharf at Hilders Park;
- new shadesails at the Shepherds Park playground.