When: 6pm Tuesday 1st May
Where: The Auditorium, Rawene Centre, 33 Rawene Rd, Birkenhead
Please note that there will be no car parking at the Rawene Centre.
Outline of topics for discussion
* Update on Phase 1 works to date
* What next? We will discuss the next stages of design, Phase 2, the construction programme, and what to expect.
* Parking: issues and feedback
Schedule of Meeting
* Welcome and introduction of speakers – John Gillon, Kaipātiki Local Board Chair
* MC to introduce panel and topics – Dean Kimpton, Auckland Council’s Chief Operating Officer
* Background and work to date – Ross Roberts, Auckland Council’s Geotechnical & Geological Practice Lead
* Main street works update
* Questions and Answers
On arrival, please sign in at the table in the reception area. All are welcome.